WOW! I'm feeling extra bougee this year looking at my 'Christmas Wish List', but HEY, it's called a wish list for a reason, right!? HA! I rounded up everything I am currently wanting this year in hopes it helps y'all with your Holiday Wish Lists, of course! (Not to give my parents or Austin ideas or anything, *wink wink*)
1. ADIDAS ORIGINALS NMD R1 PRIMEKNIT - Y'ALL! You already know about my obsession with the NMD's (let's be honest, streetwear sneaks in general!), but this print is heavenly! I need, like need, & I don't know if I'm patient enough to see if I get them for Christmas... Yeah, I'm not- time to go press "Checkout Now!" haha!
2. TEDDY BEAR COAT - I understand that So Cal "doesn't get cold enough for these" but when I turn on my AC, my house sure can! Kidding kidding, I'm cold 24-7 and love being cozy... so must give more reasoning? This light pink in perfection but so are all the others I tagged, good thing I'm not the one who has to make the decision here!
3. LEVI'S 501 SKINNY JEANS - Y'all are probably wondering why jeans are on my Christmas List. The answer is simple, I'm so obsessed with them right now they I currently overwear my two pairs! Therefore I need more in every color, I love having some basics on my wishlist that I know I'll wear time & time again!
4. GOLD LUGGAGE SET - Obsessed with this set! The color is subtle enough that you won't get sick of it either! There's nothing that makes my OCD happier than cute matching luggage! I am especially obsessed with this navy tech savvy set but its price point is a little higher! However, its technology allows you to charge your phone, weigh your own bag just by simply lifting it by the handle, and even connects to an app on your phone to track your luggage (in case, god forbid, it ever got lost!), now thats fancy luggage!
5. APPLE WATCH BAND - I got the Apple Watch last year for Christmas and LOVE IT! However- I'm super guilty of not wearing it for the last couple months because I was taking it off for my photos (I hated how it looked!) and when I did that, I always had the worst tan lines! (First world problems- & yes I realize how annoying I sound but I know I'm not the only one!) Problem solved, now my watch will look cute and trendy vs. way too athletic. WOOP!
6. GUCCI DIONYSUS GG SUPREME - I'm just casually over here daydreaming! So in love with all of these bags! One day guys, one day! So classic, & timeless & worth the money, RIGHT!?
7. MACBOOK PRO - Really in desperate need of this one! It's at the top of my list! I currently have a 15" Macbook Pro but it's just old and at the point where it likes to keep telling me my storage is full even though I've deleted nearly everything off my computer- so fun! I've always been a Mac girl and wouldn't have it any other way, they're quite the investment but if you use it daily, its worth it! Mine was purchased in '09 and has lasted me this long! While I'm at it, I wouldn't mind the new Iphone X, either (dreaming again!)
9. KENDALL + KYLIE FELIX BOOTIE - There is nothing I love more than booties! Especially all the pointed toe booties on trend right now! There is no such thing as too many, I might not be able to fit these in my closet but I am lovin them!
10. DIMMABLE LED MAKEUP MIRROR - I'm so over that feeling of getting into your car- AKA natural light- pulling down your mirror on the visor and realizing your makeup isn't blended as well as you thought it was! I especially notice this with the time change, I swear the lighting in my house is so much darker now my makeup never looks the same! Problem solved!
11. NESPRESSO BREVILLE VERTUOLINE BUNDLE - I currently use a Keurig at home, but every time I want to go out for coffee it's for a latte! So why not just start making them at home? I'm loving all these goodies for the kitchen!